Higher Elevation Ltd
Skills & expertise
Skills & expertise
Higher Elevation has no connection or preference to any single manufacturer but does have the unique ability (in the South-East) to supply you with every reputable stairlift model available on today’s market direct from the manufacturers without a 3rd party involved. This enables us to help you choose the best model for safety, economy and reliability, thus ensuring you have maximum trouble-free use from your purchase with us with the hope you recommend us to your friends & family.
- Our Stairlift range includes New, Reconditioned & Rental Stairlifts for Straight or Curved, Indoor & Outdoor
- Manufactures include, Stannah (of which we were the first Certificate of Excellence Dealer in the South East), Thyssen, Acorn, Brooks, Meditek, Handicare (also known as Help the Aged & companion), Oto, Bespoke & Platinum
- Vertical Wheelchair Platform Lifts that can travel up to 13 metres
- Straight & Curved Inclined wheelchair platform lifts for Home and Work
- Home Lifts for able persons as well as wheelchair bound users
- Flexstep by Liftup
- Goods Lifts & Scissor Tables
- Rise and recline chairs
- Bath lifts
- Ceiling hoists
- Rise & Recline beds
- We're more than a company, we help to change lives
In September 2000, Phil Zammit & Nash Kumar set up a business to install and maintain mobility lifts, with the vision that they would provide a service second to none for both domestic and commercial customers.
Keeping true to that ethos, 16 years later, Higher Elevation has become the south east’s largest, independently owned "Specialist Mobility Lift" companies. With a combined industry experience of over 45 years between Phil & Nash alone, Higher Elevation has become an industry leader in its field.
Dedicated to the installation and maintenance of all kinds of mobility lifts, from stairlifts in the home to goods lifts in a business, we have helped a wide variety of people keep their independence in their own homes, and helped businesses keep their valuable, and often vital, operation going.
Our staff are very experienced, helpful and professional, giving any potential client the confidence they are purchasing their lift from a competent and proud lift company. From initial point of enquiry to after care service, our staff are always prompt, polite and helpful. Our engineers are all CRB checked for peace of mind, and have had manufacturer training on all the products we offer to ensure their knowledge is kept up to date and relevant, giving you the confidence that Higher Elevation is at the forefront of the industry, and therefore the right choice for you and your needs.
As well as being approved active contractors with BHTA also affiliated to, CheckaTrade, and QMS ISO 9001 and QMS ISO 14001. We are also registered as approved contractors with many local authorities in the south east, including London.
Higher Elevation's customer care is built on our top 10 'Golden Rules':
- Trustworthy, friendly and polite staff
- Informative and honest opinions
- To provide a wide range of product and technical knowledge
- Competitive pricing structure
- Quick turn around on installations, break down and major repairs
- Minimal disruption to home or business
- Reliable and quality service
- 7 days a week assistance
- 100% customer satisfaction
- No salesmen - only fully qualified lift engineers
Ashford, Canterbury, Chatham, Dover, Folkestone, Gravesend, If you need our services in London, Kent or Sussex we have you covered to include but not limited to; Maidstone, Rochester, Sheppy, Thanet
Fully Vetted Trade
Accreditations and Memberships
Criminal Background Check successfully completed on Philip Zammit on 28/06/2016 and trader confirmed nothing changed on their Criminal Background Check on 19/09/2019.
Registration Certificate: Management Systems, Standards & Guidelines - ISO 9001:2008
Registration Certificate: BS EN ISO 14001: 2004
Member of the British Healthcare Trades Association