Skills & expertise
- Electric Boiler Installation
- Electric Cookers
- Electric Gate Wiring
- Electric Heating
- Electric Radiators
- Electric Showers
- Electric Smart Thermostats
- Electric Stoves
- Electric Vehicle Charger Installation
- Electrical Contractors
- Electrical Heater Repair
- Electrical Installation Condition Report - Safety Checks - EICR
- Electrical Under Floor Heating Installation
- Emergency Electrician Service
- Emergency Lighting
- Energy Efficient Lighting
- Fault Finding
- Fuseboard / Consumer Unit Installation
- Garden Lighting
- Hot Tub Wiring
- House Rewiring
- Immersion Heater Installation
- LED Lighting
- Lighting Design
- Smoke Alarms
- Storage Heating
- Renewable Energy
- Solar Battery Storage
- Solar Panel Installation
- Solar Panel Servicing / Repair
- Solar Roof Installation
- Solar Roof Servicing / Repair
JAMES ELECTRICAL NW LTD
We are a friendly and reliable family run business offering excellence in the domestic, commercial and industrial sectors. All our work is completed to an extremely high standard. We are the best around! We pride ourselves on delivering an unbeatable service with unbeatable prices.
The reviews below represent customers' views and not the views of Checkatrade
Disconnected an outdoor cable and made a safe accessible outdoor outlet
Absolutely great service from start to finish. Very friendly and would highly Recommend. Thank you very much
New trip box
Excellent workmanship fast clean and tidy ,i would recommend James electricals they are outstanding.
Lots of new sockets, chandelier type lighting put up, outdoor lights installed.
Fantastic service, professional speedy completion of all jobs required in my new house. A highly recommended electrician who gives 10 out of 10 service and highest standard of electrical work, including all clearing up and attention to caring for surrounding furniture, carpets etc in the process.
Fitting new light fittings to hall
Installing solar panels
Phil is an outstanding Electician / Solar Fitter. The best thing is, he did exactly what he promised he’d do at a realistic, best value price. Top professional tradesman. Will definitely use him again.
Couldn’t be happier with the quality of service from Eston and Heath. Professional and friendly and the price of service I knew I was getting great value for money. I have plenty more appliances that need fitting and I’ll be requesting the service of these guys again! 5*!!!
- Domestic Work
- Commercial Work
- Free Estimates
- Insurance Work Undertaken
- Cards Accepted
Within the Northwest.
Fully Vetted Trade
Mr Phillip James
Current: Self-Certified on: 09/11/2022
Accreditations and Memberships
- City & Guilds Level 3 Award in the Installation of Small Scale Solar Photovoltaic Systems
- City & Guilds Level 3 Award in the Requirements Electrical Installations