JB Electrical Solutions
Mr Josh Bosworth
Skills & expertise
- Electric Boiler Installation
- Electric Boiler Servicing / Repair
- Electric Gate Wiring
- Electric Heating
- Electric Radiators
- Electric Showers
- Electric Smart Thermostats
- Electric Stoves
- Electric Vehicle Charger Installation
- Electrical Contractors
- Electrical Heater Repair
- Electrical Installation Condition Report - Safety Checks - EICR
- Electrical Under Floor Heating Installation
- Emergency Electrician Service
- Emergency Lighting
- Energy Efficient Lighting
- Fault Finding
- Fuseboard / Consumer Unit Installation
- Garden Lighting
- Hot Tub Wiring
- House Rewiring
- Immersion Heater Installation
- LED Lighting
- Lighting Design
- Smoke Alarms
Domestic and commercial electrical services covering Norfolk and Suffolk. Fully insured, part P registered and 18th edition qualified. No job too small.
The reviews below represent customers' views and not the views of Checkatrade
Domestic electrical work
I couldn't recommend Josh more. The work looked absolutely superb. He was tidy, timely and a really nice guy. Will definitely use him again if I ever need electrical work done.
New garage lights and additional double socket in garage.
Excellent work, he kept me informed, came when he had said, did the work and identified a fault which he traced and sorted efficiently.
Install Hive Thermostat
Fantastic Job!!! Kind, courteous, friendly, efficient, tidy, thorough, value for money. Knowledgeable about the product Helpfully answered all questions on the phone before I even made a booking with him. He was able to explain things so that I could understand. This man knows his trade. I feel confident and safe with the work that Josh did. I would highly recommend!
Sort out problem with light sensors
Excellent service .... fast, efficient, reasonable fee, explained what he was doing and showed me the important things to remember about the operation of the unit. Would definitely recommend and will use next time there is an electrical issue in the house.
Fixing wall lights, disconnecting light switches and replacing light switch covers.
Josh is reliable, hardworking and very knowledgeable. Came on time, was very friendly and answered any questions I had. Well priced, I would definitely recommend Josh.
Finding and rectifying break in ring circuit
Extremely thorough and professional work carried out with excellent communication.
- Domestic Work
- Commercial Work
- Free Estimates
- 24 Hour Call-out
- Insurance Work Undertaken
- Cards Accepted
Fully Vetted Trade
Mr Josh Bosworth
Current: Self-Certified on: 28/02/2023
Accreditations and Memberships
- City & Guilds level 2 diploma held in electrical installations (Building and Structures)
- City & Guilds level 3 award held in the requirements for electrical installations (BS 7671:2008 (2015)
- City & Guilds level 3 certificate held in electrical installations (Building and Structures)
- City & Guilds level 3 award held in the requirements for electrical installations BS 7671:2018 on 09/11/18
- Online Technical Completion Certificate held by Josh Bosworth who has completed on-line knowledge assessment
- City & Guilds Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Installing Electrotechnical Systems and Equipment (Buildings, Structures and the Environment)