Services and skills
Brickwork in the Garden
Garden Rooms / Annexes
Overall ratingin last 12 months9.93Write a review
9.89 out of 109.89
9.94 out of 109.94
9.89 out of 109.89
10 out of 1010
- Quote Accuracy
93 out of 10093%
18 Total Reviews
The reviews below represent customers' views and not the views of Checkatrade
Replacement of fence9.75Verified Review
Back fence in dangerous condition. Old fence removed , concrete posts and new slatted fence installed. Work done thoroughly and efficiently, no time wasted. Area left clean and tidy. Recommended.Location: BH23
Replace an old perg9la10Verified Review
Jonty and George worked really hard to replace our old pergola and also were able to ensure we could retain a lot of the climbing plants that had been covering our previous pergola. We were also consulted on any possible changes as the work progressed. Thanks both.Location: BH23
Complete garden overhaul10Verified Review
Excellent experience all round. Prompt quote, patient with multiple changes to the brief- including clearing and leveling garden, laying new patio, building bespoke pergola, laying turf, laying sleepers, replacing shed, building raised beds. Work took a little longer than expected but only due to unforeseen issues, which they found solutions to. Jonty and George were friendly and polite to have around. They communicated and consulted with us throughout, and were happy to make changes when we asked. I would not hesitate to have them back, or recommend to others. Thank youLocation: BH23
Removing all turf bordering main area and flower and tree beds then laying bound gravel10Verified Review
Jonty and George on the original viewing after listening to what were looking for were alreafy sketching out basic plans and making suggestions. Once the work commenced and started to lay the block edging they suggested that a number of trees should be lifted th create more symmetry when blocking these borders this really worked plus also ensuring all the borders had the same finish in the block work, they have a great eye for detail. Once the work had been completed they ensured everywhere was cleaned up.Location: BH15
Garden landscaping and improvements10
Another excellent garden job by Jonty and team. Turfing, levelling and new pathway. Very professional and excellent price and communication. Highly recommend this team.Location: BH6
To replace old fence9.25Verified Review
Jonty and George did a great job, and we’re very pleased with the result.Location: BH9
- OwnerJonty Hughes
- Member Since2022
- Public Liability InsuranceSelf-Certified
- Checkatrade T&C'sSigned
- Company typeSole Trader
JFH Landscapes was founded in 2019 and we offer a wide range of landscaping services.
We take great pride in completing work to the highest standards and liaising with the customer to build their perfect landscape garden, whether it is a full garden transformation or a small improvement to a particular area of the outside space.
We strive to provide the utmost customer care and satisfaction with high quality craftsmanship ensuring longevity to all work completed.
To gain your specific requirements, we will make a preliminary visit to discuss and ascertain what you are aiming to achieve and will give advice & alternative options where required.
Landscaping services we provide:
- Drawing up a free design to suit the needs and requirements of the customer, working closely with them to create their perfect garden.
Bespoke outdoor timber structures
- Sheds, planters, raised beds, "lean-to" structures, log and refuse stores etc.
- Offering a broad range of bespoke pergolas, creating a marvellous garden feature. Pergolas can offer shade and privacy to seating areas.
Fencing and gates (including repairs)
- We have your fencing needs covered as we can install panel fencing, close board fencing, concrete posts and gravel boards, custom made fences, post and rail fencing, deer fencing, single/double gates and much more...
Porcelain & sandstone patios and pathways
- Patios and pathways can be used to provide marvellous hard standing areas at ground or raised level. Patios can be accompanied by a wide range of edging such as cobble stones, edging block or sleepers. Installing high quality patios will increase the value of your home.
Composite and timber decking
- Composite decking is your premium choice which has the advantage of not rotting or warping over time. The decking comes in a wide range of styles and colours.
- Wooden decks provide a natural and rustic look to your garden and can be attractive in certain settings however, it may require more maintenance such as cleaning and applying wood preservatives.
- JFH Landscapes offers the construction of concrete bases for sheds, summer houses, garages and parking etc.
Driveways (block paving and gravel/shingle)
- Creating an eye-catching first impression to your home whilst being a practical solution to your parking needs.
Hard and soft landscaping
- Hard landscaping is working with non - vegetative materials to create patios, decking and pathways via concrete, timber or brickwork etc.
- Soft landscaping relates to the horticultural or living elements of the landscape which includes planting, turfing, creation of raised vegetable, herb and flower beds.
- Offering either natural or artificial grass, we can provide you with the perfect lawn. Our services also provide planting natural hedgerows or flower beds.
- Providing separation from lawn to garden beds and adding an element of height to your garden with a natural look.
- Removing unwanted small/medium sized trees and shrubs from your garden or tidying an overgrown area.
Please enquire for additional services
- Contact number07458 188308