JMJ Joiners & Developers Ltd
Services and skills
Bespoke Windows / Doors
Built In Furniture
Cabinet Makers / Handmade Furniture
Door Fitting / Hanging
Emergency Carpenter Service
Handmade Kitchens Designed / Installed
Wooden / Timber Structures
- Domestic Work
- Commercial Work
- Free Estimates
- Insurance Work Undertaken
- Cards Accepted
Overall ratingin last 12 months10Write a review
0.00 out of 100.00
0.00 out of 100.00
0.00 out of 100.00
10 out of 1010
1 Total Reviews
The reviews below represent customers' views and not the views of Checkatrade
This average score is based on third party web reviews.10Verified Review
- OwnerJonathan Kincaid
- Member Since2023
- Public Liability InsuranceVerified
- Checkatrade T&C'sSigned
- VATYes: 334381216
- Company typeLtd Company
JMJ - Your Local Insulation & Joinery Specialists
JOINERY SERVICES FOR YOU - WE ARE THE EXPERTS
Kitchen Specialists -Extensive experience over the years in kitchen fitting made us experts you can trust. Whether you are looking for bespoke high spec project or budget friendly option for your rental property, we are here for you!
Flooring Down to the T- Each type of flooring has advantages and disadvantages but there is no research needed if you decide to work with us! We will advise on everything, durability, sustainability, current trends and what can increase the value of your property if you decide to resell.
The Door is Always Open- Historic property or modern house, exterior or interior doors? You don’t need to worry about anything - we got it covered!
Ventilation Solutions - Home ventilation is a necessity to tackle damp and mould problems associated with poor indoor air quality in both new builds and older properties. We offer a range of house ventilation to improve poor air quality in your home.
And ALL OTHER ASPECTS OF JOINERY
We are also Home Energy Scotland Approved Insulation Installers because everything starts with trust!
We are fully accredited this means we can help both landlords and homeowners access government funding for insulation improvements.
APPROVED INSULATION SOLUTIONS
- Internal Wall Insulation (IWI) is used to insulate solid wall (or cavity) properties by fitting insulation to the inside walls of a home.
- Loft Insulation is a barrier of material in your roof space that traps heat. It can either be laid between the joists (the horizontal beams along the floor of your attic) or the rafters (the angled beams that support the roof).
- Underfloor Insulation - Insulating a floor means adding an insulating material beneath the floorboards, thereby reducing heat escaping through the floor into the ground. Approximately 15-20% of heat is lost from a house via this route. Insulation also acts to prevent draughts from coming up through the floorboards.
- Secondary Glazing - We supply, and fit uPVC double glazed secondary windows to existing sash and case windows. The windows are fitted discreetly on the inside giving you all the advantages of modern living without impacting the building fabric.
OUR ACCREDITATIONS INCLUDE
accredited companies are required to demonstrate that they are competent and that they install products for which they carry the relevant qualifications. Companies are regularly monitored to ensure that they have kept up to date with changing legal requirements and standards.
is the only government-endorsed quality standards scheme for trades that operate in and around the home. The TrustMark scheme gives homeowners confidence that the company undertaking work will provide the highest-quality and treat its customers fairly.
Gas Safe Register
is the only official gas registration body of gas businesses and engineers in the United Kingdom.
A LITTLE MORE ABOUT US
JMJ Joiners and Developers is a joinery company who is also specialising in the insulation of domestic properties. It is a family-owned business and limited company registered in Scotland. As a joinery company, we have always been acutely aware of the importance of well insulated buildings and cost-effective heating. As well as fitting insulation we undertake all aspects of joinery from the supply and fitting of kitchens, bathrooms, doors, and flooring to garage conversions and renovations. The principle behind all that we do is our desire to support households in maximizing their energy efficiency and reducing their energy bills.
- Contact number07488 843042
Accreditations and awards