Skills & expertise
- Fascia / Soffits / Guttering
- Aluminium Guttering
- Concrete / Finlock Gutter Replacement
- Concrete / Finlock Guttering
- Emergency Fascia / Soffits / Guttering Service
- Fascia / Soffits Repair & Replacement
- UPVC Guttering
Molly's Fascia's is a local family business, with over 30 years’ experience in the industry. We offer a friendly and professional service with a FREE, NO OBLIGATION quotation. You will receive a stress-free experience from start to finish.
We only use the best materials and offer a quality installation at an affordable price. All timber is removed; we do not cover the existing fascia’s, soffits, and bargeboards with thin refurbishment board. PLEASE NOTE: WE OFFER FULL REPLACEMENT AND NOT GUTTER REPAIRS
Fascia’s, Soffits & bargeboards are available in various colours including White, Mahogany, Rosewood, Grey and Black. We will install a roof guard system, a heavy-duty membrane which goes underneath the existing roofing felt and slots inside the new gutter. This replaces the gutter felt that has invariably rotted away and prevents rainwater finding its way into the soffits, rotting them from the inside. New soffits are fitted without the need for unsightly grids, slots or vent holes as our over fascia vent system satisfies the Building Regulation requirement for ventilating the roof space.
This is what we offer you: Also see our website for in-depth information at www.mollysfascias.com
· Completely remove all your old timber roofline, fascia’s, soffits, guttering and barge boards.
· Slide the first row of tiles back and remove all the old corroded felt.
· Dress and remove all the rotten spar ends, then build up or cut them back to make sure they are all level.
· Attach 9mm solid UPVC soffit boards to the underside of the spars.
· Attach 18mm solid UPVC fascia boards to the front of the spars.
· Attach 18mm solid UPVC barge boards.
· Introduce a new felt tray with concealed ventilation (bringing your roof up to the new building standards and allowing your roof to breath).
· Install bird guard if required and requested.
· Replace your roof tiles back into the correct position.
· Inspect, replace, and patch up any cement that has been dislodged.
· Install new guttering at the correct angle to allow the water to displace quicker.
· Install new downpipes.
· Inspect the roofline installation with yourself and give all the work a water test.
· Tidy up and remove all the rubbish from the site.
The reviews below represent customers' views and not the views of Checkatrade
Replace existing Fascias, Soffits, guttering
Interest expressed through Checkatrade, Adrian at Molly's Fascias contacted me to discuss the requirements. Promptly visited the property and provided a quote the same evening. Work commenced 17/04/23 as advised. Chris and the team of fitters were efficient, and attention to detail was excellent. We were kept up to date through the process. Adrian came out to inspect the work with us on the evening of completion. Would definitely recommend!
Replacement of fascia, soffits and guttering
Adrian explained everything well and was quick in providing a quote and date for the work. The work was carried out efficiently on the day. Very professional and easy to communicate with.
Replace fascia, soffits, guttering front and back
Very efficient, friendly and knowledgable. Prompt and tidy installation. Competitive price and good after sales back up too.
Replacement fascias, soffits and guttering
Adrian and his team did a fantastic job replacing my fascias and soffits. Everything was done on time and to a really good standard. Would definitely recommend.
Replacing all old fascias.
Ade completed the work professionally, on time and within budget. No mess left either. Very pleased with my new fascias. Thank you
Soffits, fascia and guttering
Adrian was lovely, very helpful, knew what he was talking about and more importantly what we needed, they made a cracking job, cleaned up and took all the old stuff away. Very happy.
- Domestic Work
- Commercial Work
- Free Estimates
- Insurance Work Undertaken
- Cards Accepted
Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire & Derbyshire
Fully Vetted Trade
Mr Adrian Molloy
Current: Self-Certified on: 09/11/2022