Skills & expertise
Skills & expertise
NCD Electrical (Dorset) LTD is a local family run company based in Poole, carrying out work in a large area of Dorset and the South Coast. Established since 2010, we have many satisfied and regular customers who we do work for on a regular basis and over 90% of all work is through recommendations!
No job too small or big from the light switch replacement, PAT testing right through to the commercial refurbishment, all carried out with a hassle-free approach.
Proud members of NAPIT Electrical (National Association of Professional Inspectors and Testers) and fully approved Part P installers, also you have peace of mind that all work carried out will be up to the latest standards of BS7671.
Also you can have the convenience of paying with a debit or credit card to make life a bit easier (Mastercard, Visa and no additional charges).
Commercial and industrial work undertaken with regular work including specialising in marina wiring, schools, and office works. Any high level work can be carried out without any issues as operatives are IPAF trained for scissor and boom lifts therefore taking the worry away from yourself the customer.
Thermal imaging carried out on all EICR's (safety checks)
For free quotations or advice, call us now for a friendly service you can rely on.
Poole, Broadstone, Bournemouth, Wareham, Dorchester, Dorset, All BH postcodes
Fully Vetted Trade
Accreditations and Memberships
City and Guilds
Institute of Engineering and Technology
NAPIT - Electrical
- EAL NVQ Level 3 in Electrotechnical Services (Electrical Installation) (Buildings and Structures) 100/4720/7 awarded to Nathan Dennett
- AM2 Certificate of Electrotechnical Occupational Competence awarded to Nathan Dennett
- Joint Industry Board for the Electrical Contracting Industry Certificate awarded to Nathan Dennett who has been awarded a Completion Diploma
- City & Guilds Level 2 Certificate in Electrotechnical Technology - Installation (Building & Structures) 100/3569/2 awarded to Nathan Dennett
- City & Guilds Level 3 Certificate in Electrotechnical Technology - Installation (Building & Structures) 100/3602/7 awarded to Nathan Dennett
- City & Guilds Level 3 Certificate in Inspection, Testing and Certification of Electrical Installations 500/3517/4 awarded to Nathan Dennett
- City & Guilds Level 3 Certificate in the Requirements for Electrical Installations (BS7671 2008) 500/3451/0 awarded to Nathan Dennett
- IPAF Operator Training Certificate to certify that Nathan Dennett has successfully achieved the high standards required for the operation of the following Mobile Elevating Work Platforms - Mobile Vertical (3a), Mobile Boom (3b) - expires 28.2.2021
- Member of The Institution of Engineering & Technology, dated 8/12/16