Romsey Electrical Services Ltd
Mr Barry Woodley
Services & Skills
- Domestic Work
- Commercial Work
- Free Estimates
- 24 Hour Call-out
- Insurance Work Undertaken
- Electrician25 skillsElectric CookersElectric Gate WiringElectric HeatingElectric RadiatorsElectric ShowersElectric Smart ThermostatsElectric StovesElectric Vehicle Charger InstallationElectrical ContractorsElectrical Heater RepairElectrical Installation Condition Report - Safety Checks - EICRElectrical Under Floor Heating InstallationEmergency Electrician ServiceEmergency LightingEnergy Efficient LightingFault FindingFuseboard / Consumer Unit InstallationGarden LightingHot Tub WiringHouse RewiringImmersion Heater InstallationLED LightingLighting DesignSmoke AlarmsStorage Heating
Hello my name is Barry Woodley of Romsey Electrical Services Ltd.
We are a fully qualified, professional electrical services company with over 18 years’ experience in the trade. We offer quality advice and services in the following areas:
- New Builds
- Fuse board / Consumer unit upgrades
- Full & partial rewires
- LED design & installation
- Heating System wiring
- Electric Vehicle chargers
- Testing & inspection / EICR's
- Landlords certificates
- All aspects of domestic, commercial & industrial work
We pride ourselves on offering a prompt, efficient service and all the work that we carry out is executed to a very high standard as customer satisfaction is paramount to us. We are also pleased to offer free estimates & fully guarantee all of our work.
Please feel free to contact us to discuss your individual needs and requirements, we are always happy to help.
The reviews below represent customers' views and not the views of Checkatrade
Installed electricity to our Summerhouse. Ran cable from the house. Installed lighting and sockets
Brilliant service. We have used them before and they have always provided excellent service.
Repair fan in bathrooms
We have used Romsey Electrical several times because they always communicate well, do excellent work and are extremely reliable.
Socket installation and new electric heater
Barry and Simon have just completed their third job for me. They always come on time, are clean and tidy and a pleasure to have around. On top of that they do great electrical work.
Installing 2 double sockets
At very short notice Barry and Simon carried out the work brilliantly. Extremely helpful, professional and tidy. I have no hesitation in recommending them!
Fault finding when upstairs light circuit shorted out
Barry came within 15 minutes of my call and quickly found and fixed the fault.
Deactivate and remove electrical device
Exactly what I needed - clean and efficient ??
Working in Hampshire, Berkshire Wiltshire, Dorset & surrounding counties.
Fully Vetted Trade
Yes: Registered as a Company ROMSEY ELECTRICAL SERVICES LTD No: 08144672
Mr Barry Woodley
Current: Self-Certified on: 09/11/2022
Accreditations and Memberships
- City & Guilds Unit Credit toward Level 2 Certificate in Electrotechincal Technology - Installation (Buildings and Structures)
- City & Guilds Level 3 Certificate in Electrotechnical Technology - Installation (Buildings and Structures)
- City & Guilds Level 3 NVQ in Electrotechnical Services) Electrical Installation (Building and Structures)
- National Electrotechnical Training Organisation - Practical Skills Test - Achievement Measurement 2 (AM2)
- Summit Skills Apprenticeships - Electrotechnical Apprenticeship Buildings and Structures
- Certificate of Recognition - Employment Rights & Responsibilities