Skills & expertise
- Rubbish / Waste / Clearance
- House Clearance
- Office Clearance
- Scrap Cars
- Scrap Metal
- Warehouse Clearance
- Waste Clearance
* Please see below our COVID 19 update
At Shaw Waste we are proud to offer efficient and affordable house clearance’s and waste removal!
We cover all kinds of rubbish, whether you are moving home, renovating your house or simply want a spring clean and have a few items that need removing.
You will receive a fantastic service and we even offer same day collection.
No job is to big or too small, we are fully insured including Public Liability and Waste Carriers Licence.
We look forward to helping you recycle.
We’re ‘Shaw’ we can clear it!
Covid 19 update
During this unfortunate time, we at Shaw Waste feel it is essential for us to remain available to anyone who may need our services. This means we will still be working during this period but with a few procedures in place if you would like your waste to still be collected.
1. CONTACT - Call/email as normal and we will get back to you as quick as we can.
2. QUOTE - We will provide you with a quote to remove any waste via pictures. You can upload these to our webpage @ www.shawwaste.com or send via what’s app - 07840859287.
3. CONDITIONS- The waste MUST be left outside with easy access via the front garden, driveway, side ally or back garden. We will only take the waste which is shown in the pictures not any more unless you have paid for the extra item(s).
4. COLLECTION- We will not collect the waste no sooner than 3 days after it has been put in the designated area which we will collect it from. These are the guidelines which we are following from the government https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/covid-19-stay-at-home-guidance/stay-at-home-guidance-for-households-with-possible-coronavirus-covid-19-infection#cleaning-and-disposal-of-waste * please note we will not take any waste from inside the house.
5. PAYMENT - this will have to be made on the day we book you a collection or no later than 24 hours prior to our arrival. Payment will need to be made via BACS if there is any reason we cannot collect on the day agreed you will receive a full refund and a 10% discount for a rescheduled collection. If you cannot pay via BACS please contact us to arrange a alternative payment.
6. WASTE TRANSFER NOTE - on completion of the job, by law we MUST provide you with a duty of care WTN. This will be filled out as normal and we will send you a copy via email, what’s app or we can send this via post.
The reviews below represent customers' views and not the views of Checkatrade
Cleared lots of built up houshold clutter that had built up
The guys turned up done a great job for us, they were friendly and took the time to engage with our little boy who wanted to see everything that was happening, I would recommend them to anyone looking for someone for a similar job, I would say they went above and beyond for us, honestly cant rate them higher, thanks lads
Clear a broken down summer house, a very large pile of wood and windows and doors.
Very happy with the work carried out, we had a very large pile of all broken rotten wood at the top of the garden it was cleared very simply and easy (regardless of going up and down quite a few stairs!) even though the van was full from the wood they still went and came back to collect the PVC windows and doors! Very friendly and professional. Will defo use again! Thank you.
Clearing rubbish from my site
Top man, very good price came on time and was done very fast! Will be using him on all my projects now!
A 7’x5’ wooden garden shed which I had dismantled.
They did what it said on the tin. They gave me a quote and right on time the same day they collected the shed. Great communication with the customer. I would definitely recommend Toby at Shaw Waste. 10/10
Excellent job done, arrived punctually and got on with the work efficiently. Cleaned up after themselves nicely. Good communication on price throughout. Very pleased and would recommend.
Garden waste and waste after a new bulid
Highly recommend, friendly, professional and an excellent job done, Great communication, A pleasure to do business with
- Domestic Work
- Commercial Work
- Free Estimates
- Insurance Work Undertaken
- Cards Accepted
We cover CT, ME and TN post codes. Please call us if you would like a quote outside of these areas, we would be happy to help.
Fully Vetted Trade
Yes: 375 0006 24
Mr Toby Shaw
Current: Self-Certified on: 25/01/2023
Accreditations and Memberships
Environment Agency - Shaw Waste - Carrier Dealer, Upper Tier - Expires 12/09/2021