Simon Peters Plumbing & Heating
- Central Heating
- Fireplaces / Stoves
Mr Simon Peters
Services & Skills
- Domestic Work
- Free Estimates
- Cards Accepted
- Central Heating8 skillsEmergency Central Heating RepairGas Boiler InstallationGas Boiler Servicing / RepairGas Central Heating InstallationGas Central Heating Servicing / RepairGas Cooker InstallationGas Safety Checks - CP12Smart Thermostats
- Plumber23 skillsBathroom & Kitchen PlumbingBlocked BathsBlocked SinksBlocked ToiletsEmergency Plumber ServiceGeneral PlumbingPlumbing MerchantsPlumbing RepairsPower FlushingRadiator InstallationRadiator RepairRadiator Thermostat Valve InstallationRadiator Thermostat Valve RepairShower InstallationShower RepairTap RepairUnderfloor Heating InstallationUnderfloor Heating RepairUnvented Hot Water Cylinder InstallationUnvented Hot Water Cylinder Servicing / RepairWater Leak DetectionWater Pumps InstallationWater Pumps Repair
- Fireplaces / Stoves1 skillStoves Installer
I can offer a friendly and reliable service, any quotations given to customers are of course free and more than happy to give any advice over the phone if required.
I mainly specialise in installation, service and repair to boilers, heating, vented and unvented hot water systems. I also take on plumbing works i.e., taps, shower valves, toilet repairs and macerator (Saniflo) repairs and installation but 'not' full bathroom installations
I take any kind of payment including debit and credit cards which you can pay on the day of works completed. Card payments have a processing fee of 1.75% per transaction.
My work takes me all over Sussex so travelling is not a problem (as long as there's a nice cup of tea waiting for me when I arrive)
Being a member of Checkatrade and Gas Safe means I work to a code of practice which is good for me and of course good for my customers old and new.
The reviews below represent customers' views and not the views of Checkatrade
Simon was very professional and the check was carried out in a timely manner. Would highly recommend.
Excellent prompt service. New kitchen tap and boiler service undertaken at reasonable cost. Recommended.
Replace kitchen tap
Can't fault Simon. I called him: he answered and we arranged a date. He arrived exactly on time, carried out the job faultlessly and left everything clean and tidy. And he is a very nice bloke as well. Can't ask for better service.
As a previous customer of Simon Peters, he was the first person I telephoned when my boiler needed an urgent service. He made time in his busy schedule to pop over the next day and complete the work. I shall continue to rely on Simon for all heating and plumbing issues in the future and have no hesitation in recommending his work.
Replace bathroom taps and shower set (antique bronze)
Simon is always reliable, excellent work, reasonable prices. I have used him several times and recommend him unreservedly.
Service central heating boiler
Simon responded very quickly to my email enquiry. He came the following day to service my boiler and did so with no issues. He is friendly with a pleasant manner. We will use him again and happy to recommend.
Worthing area mainly but work takes me anywhere in East or West Sussex
Fully Vetted Trade
Mr Simon Peters
Current: Self-Certified on: 23/03/2023
Accreditations and Memberships
City and Guilds
- City & Guilds The Craft Certificate in Plumbing
- City & Guilds The Advanced Craft Certificate in Plumbing
- CIS4 Card Held
- Building Engineering Services - Certificate of Competence - CPA1, CCN1, CKR1, HTR1, CEN1