Southeast Tree Care Ltd
Mr Ashley Sessford
Skills & expertise
Skills & expertise
Subscribe for more information:
Since starting their own business in 2000, Ashley and Harvey Sessford have taken on many projects requiring the teamwork that is their trademark of excellence. Together they are an enthusiastic and energetic force that rips through heavy lifting and garden work in no time. Every job is tackled by the two brothers personally to ensure the attention to detail and commitment to customer service that they have become known for.
Tree surgery projects are the company’s speciality; Ashley’s specialist knowledge of trees, their health, their value and their uses ensures that homeowners are aware of their rights and stay within the law.
South East Tree Care is fully insured for Public Liability. If you’d like to a see a copy of the Insurance Certificate, it can be downloaded here. All of our workers are covered, and we make sure that they are properly equipped and supplied with the correct gear for safety on the job.
You want to know that, when the job is finished, we tidy up personally, making sure that the waste is ethically disposed of and your garden is clean and tidy for your enjoyment.
- Domestic Work
- Commercial Work
- Free Estimates
- 24 Hour Call-out
- Insurance Work Undertaken
- Cards Accepted
All of the South East, Beckenham, Bromley, Dorking, Epsom, Fulham, Kent, Kingswood, London, Mitcham, Purley, Redhill, Reigate, Surrey , Sussex, Sutton, Wimbledon
Fully Vetted Trade
Accreditations and Memberships
NPTC - Tree Surgery CS39
- NPTC Certificate held for Ashley Sessford - units covered - CS30, CS31, CS36, CS38, CS39
- BTEC First Diploma Held for Ashley Sessford in Forestry
- City & Guilds Certificate held for Ashley Sessford - Amenity Horticulture in arboriculture Level 1 & 2
- City & Guilds NPTC Level 2 Award in Safe Use of Manually Fed Wood-chipper
- City & Guilds NPTC Level 2 Award in Chainsaw Maintenance