Mr Terry Trevatt
Skills & expertise
- Air Conditioning
- Air Conditioning Installation
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Air Conditioning Servicing
- Emergency Air Conditioning Service
With over 40 years experience, Temprair Air Conditioning has built up an excellent reputation for service and value, supplying high quality air conditioning systems, using the latest inverter technology from quality air conditioning system manufacturers.
Types of Air Conditioning that we offer:
- Wall mounted
- Ceiling mounted cassette
- Under Ceiling suspended
- Floor mounted
- Concealed ducted
- Multi split systems
- VRV ad VRF ‘Heat Pump’ and ‘Heat Recovery’ systems
- Why choose Temprair Air Conditioning?
- Servicing and Maintenance
- R22 replacement technology
- Domestic, Commercial
- Free quotations
- Highly competitive rates
- All major makes supplied and serviced
- Emergency call out available.
The reviews below represent customers' views and not the views of Checkatrade
Fit air conditioning unit
Excellent service. Very knowledgeable and efficient. Short lead time for installation and very good value for money.
Install Air Con unit into front room
Excellent service from start to finish. Both Terry and Steve were Professional, friendly and polite. Thoroughly recommend.
Installing heat air inverter systems in 3 outbuildings.
We were very impressed with the work carried out by Terry and Steve. They kept the area tidy and clean during the installations and the systems work brilliantly. We can't recommend them highly enough.
To Service 4 x Air-Conditioning Units
We are so pleased to have found Terry and Steve of Temprair. They give an excellent, first-rate service of our air-conditioning units. And, their price is very reasonable. Steve is punctual and efficient, and he always leaves the work areas clean and tidy. If you're looking for someone to service your air-con units, this is the company to choose!
Supply and install 2 air conditioning units
We have used Temprair before and were so pleased with their work that we engaged them again to install two further units. Their work is excellent, very professional and respect is given to the property they are working on. If you are looking for air conditioning installers we can highly recommend this company. Thank you for all your hard work Steve and Terry - job very well done.
Install two air conditioning units in the house
The quality of the work from Steve is excellent. He respected our home and fitted the units with as little disruption as possible. No damage, marks on the walls or mishaps and cleaned up everything before he left leaving no rubbish behind. We are so pleased with the job we have requested another unit to be installed. We can highly recommend this company.
- Domestic Work
- Commercial Work
- Free Estimates
- 24 Hour Call-out
', Kent, East Sussex, West Sussex,
Fully Vetted Trade
Yes: 850 8748 96
Mr Terry Trevatt
Current: Self-Certified on: 09/11/2022
Accreditations and Memberships
- Sanyo Approved Installer.
- Pillinger Air Certificate for Daikin VRV Course for Engineers.
- ConstructionSkills Building Engineering Services Certificate of Achievement for Safe Handling Refrigerants expires 21/10/2011.
- Interim Company Certificate for Stationary Refrigeration Systems & Equipment, Heat Pumps & Air Conditioning Systems expires 04/07/2011.
- Building Engineering Services - Certificate of Achievement - Safe Handling Refrigerants - Expires 20/10/16
- Technical Competency- Certificate of Competency - Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Air Conditioning Course covering VRF KX(R) 6 Install, Services and Commissioning