Therm Heat Ltd
Mr Steven Darker
Skills & expertise
- Central Heating
- Gas Boiler Installation
- Gas Boiler Servicing / Repair
- Gas Central Heating Installation
- Gas Central Heating Servicing / Repair
- Gas Cooker Installation
- Gas Safety Checks - CP12
- LPG Boiler Installation
- LPG Central Heating Installation
- LPG Central Heating Servicing / Repair
- Oil Boiler Installation
- Oil Central Heating Installation
- Oil Central Heating Servicing / Repair
- Oil Tank Installation
- Smart Thermostats
- General Plumbing
- Plumbing Repairs
- Power Flushing
- Radiator Installation
- Radiator Repair
- Radiator Thermostat Valve Installation
- Radiator Thermostat Valve Repair
- Shower Installation
- Underfloor Heating Installation
- Underfloor Heating Repair
- Unvented Hot Water Cylinder Installation
- Unvented Hot Water Cylinder Servicing / Repair
- Water Supply Pipe Repairs
Therm Heat Ltd is a local, family owned and run heating business providing a range of services for both gas and oil central heating systems. We are extremely proud to be a Worcester Bosch accredited business.
Between them our friendly and professional team have over 30 years combined industry experience and our heating engineers are the experts when it comes to all things heat!
From boiler servicing, power flushing or a new boiler installation we are committed to providing the highest of industry standards.
We have many long-standing customers who rely on us for all of their heating needs they also recommend us to their family, friends and neighbours.
As a Worcester Bosch accredited installer, we are able to offer a guarantee on Worcester Bosch boiler installations for up to 12 years.
We are registered with Gas Safe and below you can read just some of the positive reviews from our existing customers.
Our full range of services can be found on our website www.thermheat.co.uk
The reviews below represent customers' views and not the views of Checkatrade
Replaced central heating system with new boiler, unvented cylinder and eight radiators.
Steve and Nathan replaced our conventional boiler and gravity fed heating system with a new boiler, unvented cylinder and eight new radiators. We couldn't be more pleased with the final result; the radiators look really smart, the pipework is really neat and our home is nice and quiet with the noisy pump and noisy old boiler gone! Steve and Lauren did a great job of answering any questions we had and making sure we were happy throughout the process. Thank you so much Therm Heat!
Boiler replacement and move
We needed a replacement boiler which needed to be moved from its current location downstairs to the upstairs. The work by Nathan has been carried out to a really high standard, he worked tirelessly to get it done, really couldnt have asked for anymore. The people I dealt with at the company were all really helpful, polite and friendly. Steve who did the initial quote was the reason we chose Therm Heat and Nathan who completed the work couldn't have worked harder to get it all done, very impressed, highly recommend!
Excellent work as before.
This company is great! Called them after speaking to an another company which I didn’t get a good feel for. So glad I did, called them at 16.30 and not expecting it but the lady on the phone really helped get someone to me as soon as possible as I had no hot water and a eight month baby, they arrived by 18.30 and all was fixed. Will be using again in future.
Fantastic service from booking the appointment right through to the engineer carrying out the work
Annual Boiler service
A pleasure to deal with from booking the appointment right through to the service being carried out. I was kept up to date as to when the engineer would arrive. Russell was very friendly and professional. He completed the service very efficiently and answered any questions I had.
- Domestic Work
- Free Estimates
- Insurance Work Undertaken
Farnham, Alton, Camberley, Farnborough, Aldershot, Fleet, Hampshire, Surrey, Berkshire
Fully Vetted Trade
Yes: Registered as a Company Therm Heat Ltd No: 08595275
Yes: 191 2723 13
Mr Steven Darker
Current: Self-Certified on: 09/11/2022
Accreditations and Memberships
- Level 3 Certificate in Plumbing Studies
- NVQ Level 3 in Mechanical Engineering Services - Plumbing (Domestic) - Gas Option
- Domestic/Light Commercial Oil Firing Servicing and Commissioning of Pressure Jet Appliances.
- Domestic Oil Firing System Installation & Energy Conservation Measures in Buildings.
- Domestic & Non-Domestic Oil Storage & Supply Connected to Fixed Combustion Appliances.
- Core Domestic Gas Safety Criteria - NG.
- Domestic Gas Fired Central Heating/ Hot Water Boiler & Circulators >70kw & Instantaneous Water Heating Appliances.
- Install, Exchange, Disconnect, Service, Repair, Breakdown & Commission Domestic Gas Cooking Appliances.
- Install, Exchange, Disconnect, Service, Repair, Breakdown & Commission Domestic Open, Balanced and Fan Assisted Flued Gas Fires and Wall Heaters.
- Installation and Servicing of Domestic Unvented Hot Water Storage Systems.
- Building Engineering Services Certificate of Competence Awarded to Steven Darker, CPA1 Combustion Performance Analysis
- Certificate for Bureau Veritas
Gas Safe registered to include Competence in Combustion Performance Analysis.