Trinity Heating Solutions Ltd
Mrs. Gemma Woodward
Skills & expertise
Skills & expertise
Local Experts in Boiler Repairs, Installations, Servicing of all types of Boilers ~ Central Heating ~ Renewable Installations and Repairs ~ Money Saving Solutions ~ Family Run Business with 20+years’ experience ~ Finance and Boiler Cover Options ~ Available 24/7 ~ New to Checkatrade
Welcome and thank you for taking the time to read about our company. We (Gemma and Mark) started our company 4 years ago. Having spent over 20 years within the gas/heating trade working for others, and having a young family growing up fast, we just felt it was time to do it for ourselves.
Over the last 4 years we have predominantly been working within the insurance industry, providing emergency response for some of the UK's largest providers. We have built a solid reputation of reliability, professionalism and most importantly, knowledge and skill.
Our passion from the start was to give YOU the best advice and solutions to rectify your problem or your homes new boiler. We absolutely try to deliver the most cost effective, environmentally aware advice. Energy consumption will be a huge factor in the coming years, and we hope to make you aware of what you can do to keep those pennies in your pocket!
Why choose us for your Repair? - Mark has over 20 years experience of fault finding and repair work, on all types of boilers and heating systems. We will always aim to correctly diagnose on the 1st visit and if possible, repair there and then.
If you would like to have a telephone chat beforehand with Mark to see if this is something that can be resolved over the phone, then please do just call!
What sets us apart from the others when INSTALLING your boiler?
1) We can offer finance at 9.9% Apr. We can offer a Boiler Plan where you PAY NOTHING upfront and pay for your installation monthly, using our trusted provider BeWarm.
2) We first survey your property and carry out a full heat loss calculation of your property and provide you with this report for re-sale purposes. What is a heat loss report? Your house will need a specific amount of energy to heat it up, your boiler will send this energy to your radiators who will heat your home. You may only need a 'Mini' and not a 'Ferrari' to do this. One uses less 'fuel' than the other so it’s more economical to use the correct size boiler for your property. An interesting fact is that most of the UK's gas boilers are oversized for heating, and most do not actually do what they were designed to do because they have not been sized correctly.
3) Selecting a boiler can be a minefield. There are good and there are bad. There are expensive good and bad, there are cheap good and bad. We do not have any affiliation with a particular manufacturer. What we do is choose a boiler that we know can do the job your house requires and most importantly, what your budget can afford. We will always give you choices and then it’s up to you to decide. We will not force a boiler upon you.
4) We carry out a water sample before we install, if your system requires it, we will Flush your system as part of the install (98% will need this). We then go one step further than the rest, if you decided to of course. The standard practice is then to add inhibitor and a filter and away you go. But the question we asked ourselves is, well what's causing system's to sludge up in the 1st place? what's to say it won’t happen in the coming years to your new boiler? if it’s not dealt with correctly. Well using advanced methods and technology we can treat your water to make the corrosion process scientifically impossible, please speak to Mark about this.
5) All of our installations will come with a new Smart Thermostat or Weather Compensation control. We would always recommend weather compensation as the most energy efficient control, however we do understand that some customers enjoy turning their heating on and off, so we are flexible.
6) We take our time and we are local, so we care!
Lastly, if you have made it this far, thank you for reading. We hope to hear from you soon.
The reviews below represent customers' views and not the views of Checkatrade
Service a boiler and gas fire
Prompt response. Constant communication. Excellent service. Will definitely use this company again.
Very prompt clean work very happy
Full service, change wall control, fit radiator controls
Efficient and timely.
A service on boiler.
Very satisfied with all the work carried out. Would definitely recommend. Trinity have done previous work for me before.
Excellent advice given re type of boiler needed, and work carried out on time and efficiently. Everything relating to old boiler removed and taken away. Very clean work and Mark and Gemma were sure to put shoe protectors on every time they came into the house. Still don't know how Gemma managed to handle the heavy old boiler and help to lift the new one into the loft! Would recommend to anybody.
Repair and Service Boiler
Faultless service. Attended quickly and diagnosed. Got boiler running for overnight. Returned next day with parts and resolved issue. Diagnosed root cause for me to remediate. Very friendly. Highly recommend.
- Domestic Work
- Free Estimates
- 24 Hour Call-out
- Insurance Work Undertaken
- Cards Accepted
Barnsley, Sheffield, Rotherham, Wakefield, Huddersfield, Leeds, Doncaster.