Waterforce UK Ltd
- Drain / Sewer Clearance
Mr Craig Docherty
Services & Skills
- Domestic Work
- Commercial Work
- Free Estimates
- 24 Hour Call-out
- Insurance Work Undertaken
- Cards Accepted
- Drain / Sewer Clearance15 skills24 Hour Drain ClearanceBlocked DrainsCCTV Surveys for DrainsDrain InstallationDrain ReliningDrain RepairDrainage InvestigationEmergency Drain / Sewer Clearance ServiceSeptic Tank EmptyingSeptic Tank InstallationSeptic Tank RepairSewage Pump InstallationSewage Pump MaintenanceSoakawaysWaste Water Treatment Plant Installations
- Plumber13 skillsBlocked BathsBlocked SinksBlocked ToiletsEmergency Plumber ServiceGeneral PlumbingPipe FitterPlumbing RepairsShower InstallationTap RepairWater Leak DetectionWater Mains Specialist (Pipe Replacement, Moling and Lead Pipes)Water Pumps InstallationWater Supply Pipe Repairs
Waterforce will provide you with a quick and hassle free response to clear your blocked drain, fix water leaks, carry out groundworks for new pipes and gullies, burst mains water pipe repairs, flooded cellar/lift shafts water removal or off mains drainage septic tank routine empties.
Our qualified engineers have many years in unblocking drains, fixing water leaks, carrying out camera inspections and collecting waste from pump stations and treatment plants. They will provide you with reassuring advice and recommendations following any problems found.
Drain Unblocking: We do not charge a call out fee. We aim to attend all emergencies within 4 hours and are happy to provide free CCTV pipe check once any blockage is cleared.
Waste tanker services: Based on the edge of the New forest our waste tankers cover all of the New Forest, Hampshire and surrounding counties. We are able to jet clean tanks and sewers, remove gully waste and collect up to 18,000 litres of sewage or contaminated waters and oils in one attendance. Prices are based on the volume collected and the percentage density of the solids to liquids. Samples can be taken prior collection for non sewage collections.
We are members of the National Association of Drainage Contractors, this provides assurance to both our domestic and commercial customers that our engineers are properly qualified to carry out the task in hand, and we carry both public liability and employers' liability insurance of £5 million.
Our Services include:
- Routine and emergency callouts
- Drain cleaning, jetting & unblocking, Pipe descaling
- General plumbing repairs to taps, pipes and fittings
- CCTV drain survey including homebuyers reports
- Septic tank and sewage treatment plant emptying
- Pump station service & repairs, design, installation & commissioning
- Annual service agreements available
- Telemetry monitoring
- Groundworks & pipe laying
- Water leaks
- Flood prevention & water removal
- No call out fee
- Fully insured
- Service agreement rates available
- VAT & Companies House registered
- DBS checked and verified
For a free quotation please call or email today.
The reviews below represent customers' views and not the views of Checkatrade
Unblocked a drain.
First class service, attended same day, made it very easy. Would use again and recommend. Thanks Craig.
Craig arrived when he said he would, worked out what the problem was and dealt with it efficiently and quickly, and left no trace of having being here. The charge seemed very reasonable too.
Resolve issue with broken/blocked sewer pump
Excellent service! Was able to attend within a day of calling. Methodical investigation and resolution of issue and also checked and flushed adjoining pipework. Craig was very polite and explained what he was doing at each stage. Issue was resolved within an hour. Would highly recommend.
Blocked house drain and a blocked storm drain.
Had an emergency the night before with flooded kitchen every time we used the drains. Spoke to Waterforce that night and they were there the next day with all the tools and equipment needed to solve both issues very quickly. Polite, professional service and will be recommending.
Empty septic tank
Fantastic company from start to finish. Emailed various company’s but only Kay at Waterforce bothered to actually call as well as email. Prompt replies to all communications and no hidden costs. Friendly driver and came when expected. Have started to recommend already to others and certainly won’t be looking elsewhere again. Cannot fault, thank you
Brilliant service, fitted me in at short notice. Friendly but professional approach to a slightly tricky job. Left the place clean and tidy. Would definitely recommend.
Bournemouth, Southampton, Portsmouth, Romsey, Winchester, Alton, Gosport, Andover, Salisbury, Basingstoke, Reading, Newbury, Chichester, Brighton
Fully Vetted Trade
Yes: Registered as a Company Waterforce UK ltd No: 10284646
Yes: 249 4878 49
Mr Craig Docherty
Current: Verified 01/08/2022