I am a Handyman that can take on the small DIY and property maintenance jobs that are all too often left until they turn into larger, more complicated jobs.
I am experienced in lots of areas of home improvement and take great pride in what I do and care in your home. I can confidently do almost anything in the house that needs attention or improvements: if you are not sure please ask as if I can’t do it I may be able to recommend you to someone who can.
I always try to accommodate your schedule which means that I often work evenings or weekends, if that helps you.
Some of the jobs that I can deal with include:
You can find me on Facebook and view more of my work https://www.facebook.com/Bromleyhandyman/friends
- General plumbing: leaking/dripping taps, replacing taps, toilet not flushing, over flow problems with cistern/cold water tank, replacing ball valves, float valves, installing washing machines/dishwashers, new sinks/basins, water softeners, replace/add radiators
- Flat pack furniture: I can assemble, dismantle, repair, modify, and relocate. I have experience in top end furniture like Hulsta, Now Hulsta, Ligne-Roset, Grange etc.
- General carpentry: hang interior doors, fit locks, plane doors, replace broken glass to windows & doors, put up shelf’s, dado & picture rails, laminate flooring as well as hand made wooden pieces too.
- General electrics: replace light switches, pendants, wall sockets, install new light fittings, door bells, telephone extensions.
- General DIY; install blinds, stair gates, other child safety devices, curtains, hand rails, wall mounting TV's (plasma, LED, LCD) etc.
Please call to discuss your requirements, even if you may think the job may be too small.
Bromley, Beckenham, Croydon, West Wickham, Shortlands, Sundridge Park, Locksbottom, Pettswood