Interviewed by Checkatrade
2 accreditations checked
Checkatrade standard signed
Founded in 1977 and now owned and managed by Stephen & Jacqui Honour since 2005, we are a family run, Independent Garage in Waterlooville, offering service and repairs to all makes of cars, light commercial vehicles and motor homes.
Since 2005 Steve and Jacqui have grown the business from a single unit to a large workshop complete with 4 ramps and a MOT bay to enable us to deal with every aspect of Service, Repair and MOT.
Our team of 4 mechanics have over 35 years experience in the industry and we are committed to offering both a high standard of work at honest and affordable prices.We are members of 'Foxy Lady' (female
friendly garage scheme) & the Motor Industry Code of Practice and Federation of Small Business.
Services include :
- Mechanical Repairs to all vehicles
- Manufacturers recommended servicing of all vehicles
- Full range of Diagnostic Equipment for all makes and models
- Clutches, Brakes, Batteries
- Auto Electrics
- Air Conditioning Repairs and Re-Gas
- No Drill Car Parking Sensors
- Also Registered Speedhawk Diesel Tuning Box installers
- MOT's by Appointment
- Courtesy Cars available
- Delivery & Collection Service by arrangement
- Free Estimates
Please contact Jacqui or Stephen to enquire about any of our services
[email protected] or [email protected]
Waterlooville, Hampshire, PO7 7UP
Portsmouth, Waterlooville, Cowplain, Denmead, Purbrook, Southsea, Havant, Hambledon, Hampshire