Interviewed by Checkatrade
5 accreditations checked
Checkatrade standard signed
We have over 30 years’ experience in the water industry, including an overseas lecturing post.
We listen carefully to our customers’ requirements informing them of all the various options. This is particularly important for customers having a softener fitted for the first time. We specialise in difficult and awkward installations and give an unbiased and honest view of having a softener installed. All of our softeners are carefully chosen for their reliability and company back up.
- Members of the United Kingdom Water Treatment Association.
- Accredited with latest ‘Water Regulations’.
- Accredited with BPEC `Risk Assessment of Water Systems`.
- Accredited with BPEC `Disinfection of Water Systems`
- Members of Water Safe Quality Assured.
- Accredited with the latest 'Water Regulations'.
- Accredited with the latest 'Unvented Systems Regulations'.
- Water Authority 'Approved Installer'.
- Member of Chartered Institute of Plumbing & Heating.
- Gas Safe Registered.
- Fully insured to £2,000,000.
Note - accreditations in bold are exam based.
Heaverham, Sevenoaks, Kent, TN15 6NR
Sevenoaks, Ashford, Bromley, Chislehurst, Dartford, East Grinstead, Gravesend, Orpington, Oxted, Redhill & all of Kent, London, Sussex & Surrey