Interviewed by Checkatrade
Checkatrade standard signed
Hello my name is Paul Newbury, I run Steampro Cleaning Services. I am an owner operator and I can give you a friendly family run personal touch attention to detail service.
I have been in the cleaning industry since 2001 and offer Carpet, Upholstery, Rugs, Mattress and hard floor cleaning of Tile and Grout, Promite for Dust Mite and Allergy Cleaning, Stain Protectors and a full stain and odour removal service. My business is built on repeat and referral clients.
I offer a 7 day service with a full 14 day Money Back Guarantee. If you're in need of advice or cleaning of your furnishing please call. I give a free home visit and a no-obligation quotation.
Our cleaning does All This For You...
- Kills dust mites
- Kills germs and bacteria
- Removes the dead skin
- Sucks out flea eggs
- Pulls out pollutants
- Makes carpets fluffy
- Prolongs carpet life
- Improves softness
- Washes out soils
- Brightens colours
- Flushes out odour sources
- Extracts pollen
- Rinses out old cleaners
- Preserves applied finishes
6 Easy tips for keeping your carpet looking like new!
1. Vacuum frequently and thoroughly. Dirt is the number one cause of wear and tear to your carpet. Be sure that you are vacuuming thoroughly at least once per week to keep the dry soils to a minimum and maximize the life of your carpet.
2. Clean up spots and spills swiftly and properly. To properly remove a spot use a clean absorbent towel (preferably a white one to avoid colour transfer) and hot tap water in a spray bottle containing a small amount of a mild detergent – just make sure the detergent does not contain bleaching agents. Next, alternate blotting and spraying the area, DO NOT over wet the spot. You can even place a dry absorbent towel under something heavy like a book to completely remove the moisture from the carpet. Most spots can be removed if they are caught early. Of course the exceptions are, if a spill contains a dye, (i.e. red juice) or a bleaching agent then the spot is usually permanent.
3. Never scrub or rub spots. The correct method to remove a spill is to scrape the spot towards the middle and then blot with a white towel or cloth. Scrubbing or rubbing the spot will fray the carpet fibres and permanently damage the area.
4. Do not overuse carpet detergents, shampoos or spotters. Some people are addicted to their carpet spotters, but too much detergent in the carpet will result in a dirt attracting residue that will make your carpet appear dirty faster.
5. Clean your carpets professionally every 6-12 months. Carpet manufacturers recommend cleaning your carpets with truck mounted steam cleaning. By cleaning every 6-12 months you will extend the life of your carpet and have a healthier, cleaner home.
6. Re-apply ‘Carpet Protector’ every other clean. Carpet protector ‘seals’ the fibres of your carpets and makes the resistant to most household stains. It also makes your vacuuming more efficient. The effectiveness of carpet protector is reduced with everyday use.
Coulsdon, Surrey, CR5 3AE
All Over Surrey, Coulsdon, Croydon, Sutton, Reigate, Redhill, Wimbledon, Kingston, Chelsea, Etc