Alliance Heat Ltd
Mr Glenn Harrison
Skills & expertise
Skills & expertise
May I start by introducing myself.
my name is Glenn Harrison and we are Alliance Heat Ltd. Although a newly formed limited company, I have been in the trade for almost 20 years. I began my apprenticeship way back in 1997.
We are a family run business who are dedicated to happily satisfied customers and going the extra mile to give you what you want.
We specialise in the repair, installation, maintenance and service of all gas appliances, heating systems, plumbing and domestic water services and safety procedures.
Alliance Heat Ltd is Gas Safe registered and an NIC EIC approved contractor, we are also qualified in Legionella management, G3 Unvented hot water systems, Part L Building regs qualified in energy efficiency and Water regulations qualified (WRAS).
We continuously attend manufacturers product training & familiarisation, and wish to further push our boundaries into the future within the renewable energies market.
I have a wealth of experience working on various projects from small home improvements, to multiple heating installations for the athlete’s accommodation in the Olympic village at London 2012.
We have security clearance previously working on sensitive sites for the MOD, and furthermore, with disabled and vulnerable persons in sheltered housing and nurseries.
We are more than trustworthy, clean, tidy, respectful and we endeavour to have any requirements completed with your happiness and satisfaction at the forefront of our thinking at all times.
We are Alliance Heat Ltd, always here to help.
Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Cambridgeshire, Leicestershire, Northampton, Northamptonshire, Oxfordshire, Warwickshire, Wellingborough
Fully Vetted Trade
Accreditations and Memberships
Level 2 & 3 in PlumbingNICEIC
- CCN1 Core Domestic Gas Safety Criteria - NG 26/11/2020
- CENWAT Domestic Gas Fired Central Heating/Hot Water Boiler
- & Circulators 70KW & Instrantaneous Water Heating
- Appliances 26/11/2020
- CKR1 Install, Exchange, Service, Repair, Breakdown and
- Commission Domestic Gas Cooking Appliances 26/11/2020
- HTR1 Install, Exchange, Service, Repair, Breakdown and
- Commission Domestic Open, Balanced and Fan
- Assisted Flued Gas Fires and Wall Heaters 26/11/2020
- M1 Basic Electrical Knowledge & Understanding 03/04/2022
- M2/E1 How Central Heating Systems Work 03/04/2022
- M3 Health, Safety and Safe Isolation 03/04/2022
- M4/E4 Fault Finding Controls & Component Exchange for Central
- Heating 03/04/2022
- CoDNCO1 Changeover Domestic Natural Gas to Commercial
- CDGA1 Install, Commission, Service, Repair & Breakdown of Commercial Direct Fired Heating Appliances & Equipment
- CIGA1 Install, Commission, Service, Repair & Breakdown of Commercial Indirect Fired Heating Appliances & Equipment
- CORT1 Install, Commission, Service, Repair & Breakdown of Gas Fired Commercial Overhead Luminous Radiant Plaque & Radiant Tube Heaters
- ICPN1 Installation of Commercial Pipework ( First Fix)
- TPCP1A Testing & Purging Commercial Pipework to the requirements of IGE/UP/1A
- DAH1 Install, Exchange, Disconnect, Service, Repair, Breakdown, & Commission Domestic Gas Ducted Air Heaters of Rated Input not Exceeding 70Kw
NICEIC Certification- Water Regulations Expires 22/05/2022
NICEIC Certificate of Competence for Domestic Heating & Hot Water Systems for Energy Efficiency
NICEIC Certificate of Training in Managing the Risk of Legionnaires Disease