Trade (e.g. electrician)

ETS Waste Management Ltd

Mr Richard Sykes

Eastbourne, East Sussex
9.98
(133 Reviews)

Skills & expertise

  • Rubbish / Waste / Clearance

Skills & expertise

  • Rubbish / Waste / Clearance

Company info

Eastbourne Tipper Services Ltd offer cost-effective waste and rubbish clearance services to customers throughout Eastbourne and the surrounding areas of East Sussex. 

We pride ourselves on our friendly, professional approach and aim to please every single customer we work for. So whether it's a single item or a full house clearance, ETS can help!

We can clear and legally dispose of almost anything. From household rubbish, furniture and electricals; to garden waste, builders waste, soil, cardboard, metal and wood. We are fully licenced with the Environment Agency and have public liability insurance through Zenith.

We can also clear commercial properties such as offices, workshops and retail spaces. Building site clearances are another speciality. 

Everything we collect is taken to a commercial waste transfer station that recycle around 95% of all the rubbish they receive. The remaining 5% is used as a 'waste-to-energy' resource to help produce electricity, which reduces the use of fossil fuels and means nothing we collect goes to landfill!

With ETS, we guarantee your waste will not be wasted! 

Please get in touch for a quick, free, no-obligation quote.

Reviews summary

ETS Waste Management Ltd has no reviews, be the first to leave them a review

Services

  • Domestic Work
  • Commercial Work
  • Free Estimates
  • Insurance Work Undertaken

Locations

Works in

Eastbourne, Hailsham, Hastings, Hurstmonceux, Bexhill-on-Sea, Seaford, St. Leonards, Polegate, Lewes, Newhaven, Pevensey, East Sussex

Vetting Status

Fully Vetted Trade

Accreditations
Checked
Insurance
Checked
Company Type
Ltd Company
ID
Checked
Address
Checked
References
Checked
Checkatrade T&Cs
Signed
Member since 2017
Company Status
Insurance Details

Accreditations and Memberships

East Sussex Trading Standards Approved

Upper Tier Waste Carrier, broker and dfealer-expires 6/4/2020

Criminal Background check successfully completed for Richard Sykes on 27/11/2017