TC Electrical Solutions
Mr Graham Froud
Skills & expertise
Skills & expertise
TC Electrical Solutions are a small, expanding company and will be delighted to quote for your requirements. We specialise mainly on Domestic and Commercial Installations but also work on some industrial Installations,
We pride ourselves in offering the following
Friendly, personal service
Reliable and Professional approach
Adaptable working hours
City and Guilds qualified installer fully qualified in inspection and testing
Specialist in central heating programmer installations & repairs and electric boiler installation & repairs
New Consumer Units
Electrical Installation Condition Reports (EICRs)
NICEIC insurance backed 6 year warranty on all notifiable works
Please call us with your requirements. We will be delighted to quote and at present we are not yet VAT registered which means we could save you a lot of money.
The reviews below represent customers' views and not the views of Checkatrade
New Circuit Board
Graham come round and gave me a quote over 2 years ago, but due to sudden health reasons, I did not go ahead. His quote was the only one that actually had any real detail, and he was very thorough in his checking. I contacted him again a few weeks ago to let him know I wanted to now go ahead. He came round, measured up, and did the work over 2 days along with his son. They both worked non stop and were very thorough. I felt very at ease having them in my home and I have no hesitation in recommending them. Infact I intend to use them again for future work.
Replace broken outside lights x 2
Work done at time to suit me. Turned up on time, kept
New fuse boards various electrical alterations and repairs, full check of wiring.
Very reliable, explained everything that was being done, friendly and worked each day until things were up and running. Would fully recommend this company and wouldn’t hesitate to use them again.
Check electrics and issue EICR certificate
Graham and Tom were a delight to have in my home. Both were friendly and super efficient. Nothing was too much trouble and they were so helpful. The bill was very reasonable too! Will definitely use again and recommend 100%.
Removal of storage heaters and electric radiators installed. Also a fuse box fitted.
Submitted quote promptly. Work carried out was done efficiently and to a high standard. Graham was always polite, helpful and good natured.
Immersion heater electrical check
Very responsive to small but necessary problem. Very fair charge. In short unexpectedly excellent service from this previously unknown company.
- Domestic Work
- Commercial Work
- Free Estimates
Bournemouth, Poole, Christchurch, Wimborne, Ferndown, Ringwood, Fordingbridge, New Milton, Hampshire, Wiltshire, Dorset
Fully Vetted Trade
Accreditations and Memberships
- City & Guilds Level 3 Certificate in Electrotechnical Technology Installation (Buildings and Structures) 100/3602/7, 2330-07.
- City & Guilds Level 3 Certificate in The Requirements for Electrical Installations BS7671:2018
- City & Guilds Level 3 Certificate in Inspection, Testing and Certification of Electrical Installations, 239101.
- City & Guilds Level 3 Certificate for The Inspection and Testing of Electrical Equipment, 237712.
- City & Guilds Level 3 Certificate in The Requirements for Electrical Installations (16th to 17th edition update to BS 7671 2008) 500/3446/7, 2382-20.
- EAL/EMTA Certificate of Unit Credit for F/102/7127 - Applicable Building Regulations for Domestic Electrical Installation and DEI/001 - Applicable Building Regulations for Domestic Electrical Installation.
- Joint Industry Board Certificate for ECS Health & Safety Assessment.
- Gemini Elettronica Ltd Certificate for successfully completing the course for the application and installation of the Gemini Anti-Theft Immobiliser.
- The Institute of the Motor Industry NVQ Level 3 Certificate in Vehicle Mechanical and Electronic Systems - Maintenance and Repair (LV).
- VOSA Certificate for Refresher Training for Nominated Testers.