Mr Robert Marland
Skills & expertise
Skills & expertise
We've been fitting bathrooms for over 15 years, and over 1000 satisfied customers will tell you we know exactly what we're doing. From survey and design to completion, we'll listen, advise, guide and lead you through the process - and because we offer every service you need, there will be no need for any extra contractors - Bathfit will be with you, every step of the way.
Right from your first phone call, you'll have one of our consultants working with you. One point of contact, available seven days a week, and able to respond to you right away.
Unlike others, we don't need to bring in outside suppliers. So, for example, you won't need to book a separate technical survey. We'll get it sorted for you and unlike many other companies you will receive a highly detailed quote via e mail the same day we carry out the survey.
What's more, we offer you a 2 years guarantee on all work. Bathfit guaranteed quality doesn't come at the expense of your wallet either - give us chance to quote, you may be reassuringly surprised at our price as well as our quality.
Call 0800 180 4953 to book your planning session
- Domestic Work
- Commercial Work
- Free Estimates
- Insurance Work Undertaken
We are based in Rochdale but also cover the surrounding areas and are willing to travel.
Fully Vetted Trade
Accreditations and Memberships
City and Guilds
- City & Guilds level 2 certificate held in fundamental inspection, testing and initial verification.
- EAL Vocationally Related Qualification level 2 certificate for domestic electrical installers held.
- City & Guilds level 3 certificate held in the requirements for electrical installations (BS761 2008).
- City & Guilds level 2 certificate held in mechanical engineering services - plumbing (domestic) gas option.
- Sure certificate of training held by Robert Marland who has successfully completed the relevant training to become an approved installer for the Surestop Water Switch.
- bpec card held- WREG - completion of Water Regulations.
- impeyUK certificate held by Robert Marland who has completed a session of training in the Aqua-Dec Wet Room System and has shown a high level of understanding and technical knowledge.
- Plastering & Tiling School of Excellence certificate held by Robert Marland who has completed a course of study in hand plastering.
- B&Q thank you from installation services is awarded to Robert Marland for outstanding services to B&Q and its customers February 2008.
- UATA certificate of training awarded to Robert Marland who has attended and passed by examination the Asbestos awareness E-Learning courses.
- ASET certificate held by Robert Marland in wall and floor tiling level 2.
- North East Tiling Training certificate of attendance held by Robert Marland who has completed the advanced course at North East Tiling Training on wall and floor tiling.