Mr Robert Marland
Skills & expertise
- Bathroom Designer
- Bathroom Fitter
- Bathroom Showroom
- Bathroom Supplier
- Disabled Bathrooms / Showers
- Wet Rooms
We've been fitting bathrooms for over 15 years, and over 1000 satisfied customers will tell you we know exactly what we're doing. From survey and design to completion, we'll listen, advise, guide and lead you through the process - and because we offer every service you need, there will be no need for any extra contractors - Bathfit will be with you, every step of the way.
Right from your first phone call, you'll have one of our consultants working with you. One point of contact, available seven days a week, and able to respond to you right away.
Unlike others, we don't need to bring in outside suppliers. So, for example, you won't need to book a separate technical survey. We'll get it sorted for you and unlike many other companies you will receive a highly detailed quote via e mail the same day we carry out the survey.
What's more, we offer you a 2 years guarantee on all work. Bathfit guaranteed quality doesn't come at the expense of your wallet either - give us chance to quote, you may be reassuringly surprised at our price as well as our quality.
Call 0800 180 4953 to book your planning session
The reviews below represent customers' views and not the views of Checkatrade
Full bathroom ripped out and new one fitted
Absolutely flawless job and in love with the new bathroom. Rob was always helpful with any recommendations and suggestions. They just cracked on with the job and always cleaned up at the end of the day I would definitely recommend!!
Complete refit including tiling
So pleased with my complete new bathroom. A superb professional service and a fantastic end result. Nothing was too much trouble and lots of suggestions and advice was given along the way. I can’t speak highly enough of Steve who did the work. Such a hard working chap and beyond helpful. I have never seen a tradesman clean up so well! Would highly recommend.
Bathroom, En-Suite and Downstairs WC
Ste and Marshall were amazing. They turned up on time, kept me informed of all the decisions throughout the build. Ste also suggested improvements to the original design which was really appreciated. Definitely would use again.
Brand new bathroom
Fantastic job by Rob, would highly recommend! Stunning bathroom and we love it thank you
A full bathroom refit
The guys did a fabulous job. They turned up on time, worked long hours and talked you through every stage, they were very friendly and left the place clean at the end of every day. The quality of the work was outstanding. We so love our new bathroom. Highly recommended.
Full bathroom refit
Rob created a beautiful bathroom for me and talked me through the design to make sure it had everything I wanted. Work was carried out quickly and professionally. The result is absolutely stunning. I would highly recommend him for any bathroom job!
- Domestic Work
- Commercial Work
- Free Estimates
- Insurance Work Undertaken
We are based in Rochdale but also cover the surrounding areas and are willing to travel.
Fully Vetted Trade
Yes: Registered as a Company RobertMarland Ltd No: 11174734
Mr Robert Marland
Current: Self-Certified on: 29/05/2023
Accreditations and Memberships
City and Guilds
- City & Guilds level 2 certificate held in fundamental inspection, testing and initial verification.
- EAL Vocationally Related Qualification level 2 certificate for domestic electrical installers held.
- City & Guilds level 3 certificate held in the requirements for electrical installations (BS761 2008).
- City & Guilds level 2 certificate held in mechanical engineering services - plumbing (domestic) gas option.
- Sure certificate of training held by Robert Marland who has successfully completed the relevant training to become an approved installer for the Surestop Water Switch.
- bpec card held- WREG - completion of Water Regulations.
- impeyUK certificate held by Robert Marland who has completed a session of training in the Aqua-Dec Wet Room System and has shown a high level of understanding and technical knowledge.
- Plastering & Tiling School of Excellence certificate held by Robert Marland who has completed a course of study in hand plastering.
- B&Q thank you from installation services is awarded to Robert Marland for outstanding services to B&Q and its customers February 2008.
- UATA certificate of training awarded to Robert Marland who has attended and passed by examination the Asbestos awareness E-Learning courses.
- ASET certificate held by Robert Marland in wall and floor tiling level 2.
- North East Tiling Training certificate of attendance held by Robert Marland who has completed the advanced course at North East Tiling Training on wall and floor tiling.