Leal's Plumbing & Heating Services Ltd
Mr Simon Leal
Skills & expertise
- Emergency Central Heating Repair
- Gas Boiler Installation
- Gas Boiler Servicing / Repair
- Gas Central Heating Installation
- Gas Central Heating Servicing / Repair
- Gas Cooker Installation
- Gas Safety Checks - CP12
- LPG Central Heating Installation
- LPG Central Heating Servicing / Repair
- Appliance Services / Repair
- Catering Equipment Repair
- Gas Cooker Repair
- Tumble Dryer Repair
- Bathroom Designer
- Bathroom Fitter
- Bathroom Supplier
Leal's Plumbing & Heating Services Ltd was founded in 2011 providing a wide variety of domestic and commercial central heating and plumbing services in West Sussex and the Worthing area in particular.
With 34 years' experienced in all types of central heating and plumbing services, including :-
- Boiler installation, servicing and repair
- Central heating installation, servicing and repair for Natural & LP gas
- Un-vented Hot Water Cylinders
- Power Flushing
- Gas cooker installation and repair
- Gas Fire installation, servicing and repair
- Gas meter relocation
- Landlord Gas Certificates/Safety checks
- Tumble Dryer repair
- Catering equipment repair
- General Plumbing, installation, servicing and repair
- Shower installation, servicing and repair
- Under Floor Heating
- Thermal Dynamics
- Bathroom design, installation and supply
At Leal's Plumbing & Heating Services Ltd our customer's requirements are at the centre of our ethos, meeting the individual needs of every client.
Please call Simon for free advice and a no obligation quotation.
The reviews below represent customers' views and not the views of Checkatrade
Radiator wasn't working
Short term success but next day it wasn't working again.
Reply from Leal's Plumbing & Heating Services Ltd
Firstly we would like to say that we are sorry to hear that there has been a problem following our visit. Upon our visit, we were advised that there was a problem with a radiator in bedroom and lounge. I can confirm that we bleed the air from the bedroom radiator and free’d up thermostatic valve on lounge radiator and fully tested central heating upon completion and everything was working correctly. If we had been made aware that there was a reoccurrence of problem, we would have been happy to return at no cost to this customer to resolve this.problem. Once again, we are sorry that this customer was not satisfied following our recent visit.
Boiler Service and Repair / Gas Central Heating
Nothing but praises for Simon. When our heater won't work, Simon came on such short notice and immediately fix the problem. We had our heating back ASAP. And he made sure our boiler is in good shape after leaving. He has done a good quality of work, and finished it in a timely manner. Two thumbs up!
New igniter for our cooker
Simon was amazing and efficient and my mother said so polite and kind and kept us updated with the part he needed fixed super quick and would definitely recommend!
Replace flush mechanism in toilet and kitchen tap cartridges
Simon came out at short notice on New Years Eve, arrived at the time he said, did one repair and then diagnosed other problem. He had to source unusual parts but found and got this over bank holiday weekend, and then came to finish the job a day later.
Heating not working
Absolutely brilliant, came round and investigated why my hearing was not working, kept me informed and turned out to be a blockage in the pipes. Fixed the issue and tidied up after. Very courteous, cracked straight on with it and respected my home.
Dripping tap an stopcock fixed
Simon was great. He came out quickly and sorted the ancient leaky tap - he had to go and get a washer especially. He also made the stopcock-which was almost impossible to move -much more 'user friendly' (his words). I hadn't asked him to do that and really appreciated it.
- Domestic Work
- Commercial Work
- Free Estimates
- 24 Hour Call-out
Worthing, ', West Sussex,
Fully Vetted Trade
Accreditations and Memberships
- bpec Certificate of Competence - CCN1 - Core domestic gas safety - 24/09/2015
- bpec Certificate of Competence - CEN1 - Install, exchange, services, repair, breakdown and commission domestic gas firwed cenrtal heating/hot water boilers and circulators up to 70KW - 22/10/2015
- bpec Certificate of Competence - WAT1 - Install, exhange, services, repair breakson and commission domestic gas instantaneous water heating appliances - 05/11/2015
- bpec Certifcate of Competence - HTR1 - Install, exchange, service, repair breakdown and commisssion domestic open balanced and fan assisted flued gas fired and wall heaters - 22/10/2015
- bpec Certificate of Competence - CKR1 - Install, exchange, service, repair, breakdown and commission domestic gos cooking appliances - 08/10/2015
- bpec Certificate of Competence - CPA1 - Combustion Performance Analysis Natural Gas and Liquid Petroluem Gas - 08/10/2015
- bpec Certificate of Competence - UHW10 - Domestic Hot Water Storage Systems - 15/12/2016
- Domestic Gas Fired Heating & Hot Water Appliances up to 70kW - CENWAT - 08/10/2020
- Domestic Gas Fired Cooking Appliances - CKR1 - 08/10/2020
- Domestic Gas Fires and Wall Heaters - HTR1 - 08/10/2020
- Core Domestic Gas Safety (NG) - CCN1 - 20/07/2020
- Combustion Performance Analysis (NG & LPG) - CPA1 - 20/07/2020